Payroll Coordinator-Human Resources Assistant.York General Health Care
Top notch organizational skills, attention to detail, and customer service skills are required, with the ability to build rapport through collaborative, working relationships. Responsibilities include serving employees throughout the employment life cycle, through recruitment and retention activities; obtaining and recording data; and problem solving while meeting the goals of the organization within regulatory guidelines.
York General offers:
- Award-winning Best Places to Work-Modern Healthcare Magazine
- Flexible scheduling (36-40 hrs/week), excellent compensation and benefits
- Outstanding culture, non-profit, multi-facility organization, employing 480 employees
- Associates Degree and Five years relevant experience required-including Payroll processing
- Human Resources certification preferred
- Requires ability to read, analyze, and interpret government regulations; develop reports, proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite. Requires the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure; and to compute rate, ratio, and percentage. Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of wage and hour laws to ensure compliance with State and Federal employment regulations.
York General is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law