We want the best, so you can stop looking at the rest!!
TAK Communications CA, Inc. is looking for TECHNICIANS to join our fast paced and fast-growing Team!
If you are looking to jump start your new CAREER we will do “Whatever it TAKes” to help you succeed!
Too Good to Be True? NOT AT TAK CA!
Join our Team and start your new career with the fastest growing Business Partner in the West!
Why choose TAK Communications CA, Inc?
TAK Communications CA, Inc., is a premier sales and installation company representing leading telecommunications providers around the country. Here at TAK CA, we understand any company is only as good as its employees and our employees are the most important part of our company. When becoming an employee at TAK Communications CA, Inc., you are part of a team that looks out for your best interests. Our leadership team is passionate about mentoring and setting our employees up for success! We are proud to say we have countless veteran employees that are making their career with TAK Communications CA, Inc.
TAK offers great benefits including:
- Competitive Wage
- In-depth and Ongoing Paid Training
- Paid Bi-Weekly
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Sick & Vacation Pay
- Strong Supportive Structure – Mentors and Supervisors
- Company issued vehicle for Techs that you take home and gas card for fuel!
- iPhone, tools and test equipment for Techs when they start!
- Great Red Wing work boot program for all Techs!
- A “Promote from Within” Culture/Mindset
- Great Management Opportunities
- Annual Leadership Summit to keep our leaders developing
- Plus, much more!
TAK Telecommunications Specialist – Cable TV Installer/Technician
The position is a critical piece of our exciting and people-oriented company which delivers high-quality technical services to residential customers in the market. Includes installing broadband services (cable/internet/telephone) and also home security, including smart office commercial security systems. Requires willingness and desire to deliver an outstanding customer experience at each and every residence.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Climb 25-ft poles utilizing 28ft extension ladder
- Climb a ladder up to 8 times a day or more
- Lift up to 80lbs continually
- Access and climb in attics/trusses
- Enter confined spaces while bending, twisting, and reaching
- Work while standing for 50 to 70 percent of the day
- Work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Drive Company vehicles responsibly and safely
- Complete assigned work to code in its entirety by understanding work orders and having the proper customer premise equipment (CPE) needed to complete assigned work
- Ensure equipment (hand tools, cell phones, cordless drills and meter) is in working order and have fully charged batteries
- Properly track working time and never conduct off the clock work
- Perform work in a safe manner, following all OSHA and company guidelines
- Communicate and present technical information to non-technical audience in a friendly professional manner at all times
- Keep assigned company vehicle interior and exterior clean and organized at all times
- Report any vehicle performance or maintenance concerns to Supervisor/Manager immediately
- Pick up jobs when needed as instructed by TAK Dispatch and/or Supervisor/Manager
- Work long hours as needed based on customer demand
PREFERRED CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to speak the English language clearly, concisely, and communicate effectively in a courteous and professional manner
- Ability to handle various tasks simultaneously, organize, prioritize, make decisions and work efficiently and effectively under deadlines required
- Must have basic mechanical aptitude
- Ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge
- Adaptability and being able to work individually and in a team environment
- Willing to travel
- Must have a valid driver’s license and ability to pass MVR screen
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Work indoors in confined space, poorly ventilated areas such as attics during extreme heat
• Exposure to dust, dirt, noise, insects, cleaning solutions
• Work outdoors in all kinds of weather and at all times of the day or night
• Work performed near power lines and electricity
• Work and travel in inclement weather
- Ability to safely use weight-bearing equipment (safety harness and ladders) within the maximum weight limitations of the equipment
- Ability to accurately measure distances, using tapes or other measuring devices
- Ability to carry, climb, operate and work upon an extension ladder - (approximately 28 ft high and 75 pounds)
- Ability to differentiate between different sizes and colors of wires
- Ability to make cable connections in tight spaces by bending, reaching, twisting
- Ability to operate appropriate computer or test equipment associated with position
- Ability to perform job from high places (i.e. poles and roofs in addition to an extension ladder)
- Ability to use hand tools in the manner for which they were intended including electric drills, hammers, wrenches and screwdrivers
- Ability to safely walk over all types of terrain in all kinds of weather while carrying tools and equipment including ladders and fully loaded tool belts
- Ability to work while standing 50-70 percent of the time
- Ability to work with small components and wire to make cable connections
TAK Communications CA, Inc. strives to hire, recruit and promote associates without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or veteran's status.
TAK CA is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer.
TAK CA will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.