Sapp Bros., Inc in York, NE is looking for a Full-time Subway Manager
As the Subway Manager, you will use your experience in leading a team of Shift Managers, Supervisors, and Team Members to ensure that we exceed our customers' expectations. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your restaurant operations/management career with a growing company, we want to talk to you!
* Greeting and taking care of guests and ensuring that team members are professional and courteous to everyone, even during peak rush periods
* Deliver 5 Star Service through resolving conflicts to the guest's complete satisfaction
* Assisting employees with their service in keeping the dining room clean, seeing to guests' needs, and cashing out guests when possible
* Treating all employees professionally and with respect
* Monitoring the kitchen for cleanliness, ticket times, and health and safety practices
* Assisting cooks when needed
* Showing employees and guests that you care and encouraging employees to build rapport with both guests and employees alike
* Hiring and training employees
* Completing reports, hiring documents and government paperwork on time
* Leading and motivating team while providing feedback on a fair and consistent basis
* Following all cash procedures for accurate and secure procedures
* Following all procedures and guidelines set forth by Sapp Bros., Inc.
Sapp Bros., Inc. has a unique culture that sets us apart from all other companies. We are professional, innovative and progressive; all while staying true to our values. We are a successful company that has been excelling in multiple industries for the last 48 years. By joining Sapp Bros., Inc. you will be joining a team that will treat you with respect and dignity, as well help you success in all of your career goals.
If hired for this position you must provide proper documentation establishing your identity and eligibility to be legally employed in the United States, be willing to undergo a criminal background, credit, and employment reference check.
With Sapp Bros, you will be part of an established company with a long tradition of commitment to quality, ethics, and superior customer service. You'll have the opportunity to use your leadership, creativity, communication and people skills in a fun, rewarding environment. Plus, we offer opportunities for advancement as well as competitive compensation.
* Available Health, Vision & Dental Group Insurance * Available Life & Accident Insurance
* Prescription Plan * 401k * Paid Holidays & Vacation * Education Assistance Program
* Gym Membership Reimbursement * Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel * Store & Restaurant Discounts
* Career Advancement - We promote from within!