Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Seattle, WA or Remote
Part-time - contract, may convert to Full time.
Recruitology is a fast-growing, cloud-based recruitment platform for small and medium employers. The company uses AI to match jobs with the most relevant audiences through a combination of programmatic job distribution, a vast network of job board partners, and applicant tracking. The team behind Recruitology is passionate about matching employers with the right candidates. The company is headquartered in San Francisco and counts on a virtual team distributed throughout the world with hubs in Vancouver, B.C., and Houston, TX.
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing marketing specialist who will help us grow as we take Recruitology to the next stage, from B2B to B2B2C.
This individual, in collaboration with designers, engineering and other marketing team members, will develop and execute marketing plans in order to drive and nurture employer leads to Recruitology’s white-label offerings.
- Create, develop and implement lead generation and nurturing programs in support of revenue growth. Examples include:
- Creating employer nurturing email campaigns that can be used in all phases of an employer’s relationship with our channel partners, who sell Recruitology products under their own brands.
- Manage and monitor online campaigns on Google, Facebook, and other platforms.
- Identify effective platforms for doing the above.
- Measure and report performance of marketing efforts.
- Work with the team on content creation for newsletters, online and promotional materials.
- Manage slide library to ensure consistent, high-quality messaging.
- Maintain competitive information database.
Essential Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ experience with both traditional and emerging marketing methods, including direct marketing and online in a business-to-business context.
Strong analytical skills are essential to identify trends, forecast performance and measure the impact of marketing efforts.
Candidate must be a self-starting individual comfortable working with remote team members, and managing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Individual must have experience with marketing automation tools such as Mautic, Pardot, Hubspot or Marketo.
Excellent writing capabilities for a variety of purposes (advertising, internal communications, PR, etc.). Skilled at developing executive and sales communications in PowerPoint, Google Slides, or Keynote.
Experience with Google Adwords, Facebook and other online advertising platforms.
Knowledge of reporting tools such as Periscope Data.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent experience.
Position will start as a contractor, and may convert to full-time.
Recruitology is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work culture.