Office Manager/Project Manager
Preferred Popcorn is a worldwide leader in the popcorn industry. We have a 24 year history as a family oriented company that operates on integrity and trust. We are looking for a key person to join our team in a multi-faceted role as a Project Manager. This job will be attractive to a self-motivated, organized professional, who is seeking an opportunity to help support an innovative business into the future.
• Maintain all office files including customer files, potential customer files, venders, order fulfillment documentation, ang any accounting records as needed
• Facilitate samples to customers and testing lab requirements, handle mailing responsibilities
• Maintain visitor log, order office/restroom/cleaning supplies, assist with administrative duties and with visitors
• Oversee shipping and receiving according to schedule, create accurate and detailed shipping and inventory documentation. Verify incoming shipments are accurate and in good condition, receive into company database
• Build work orders and enter information into NetSuite, make purchases as needed based on inventory records. Ensure customer specs and details are up to date
• Assist with inventory of packaging material, raw material, and finished goods
• Work with sales to aid in getting product costs, assess lead times, and help with customer service. Assist where needed to develop and close purchase orders and contracts.
• Develop an efficient and responsive new customer on-boarding process from the first meeting to proposals, samples, pricing, customer set-up, line test runs, and first order.
• Creates timelines and tracks team action items with the goal of quickly moving customers through the new product launch or product transition process.
• Works with SQF Manager to ensure that all quality protocols are followed, customer paperwork is complete and packaging labels are correct.
• Works with ingredient suppliers to source ingredients and negotiate pricing and ensure ingredients are on hand and packaging arrives on time from the customer.
• Other duties as assigned by Site Manager and Management
Education: Associates Degree or equivalent work experience
Experience: 3-5 years of relevant work experience
Manage multiple tasks at the same time
Strong written and oral English skills
Computer skills in business software Highly organized and detail oriented
Must be self-directed and able to complete tasks with minimal supervision
Must have excellent time management skills, be able to prioritize work, and problem solve
Be able to lift up to 50 pounds and work in seasonal environments
Represent the company to the public in a positive and friendly manner
Maintain a positive attitude and have ability to work well with others
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour