Optician / Eyewear Salesperson
Focus on this!
Are you the missing member of our staff? Seeking upbeat, self-motivated person with strong people skills and technical ability. As an optician, you’ll have the opportunity to make our patients feel good by making them look good. Prefer experience in an optometric/health care practice, but will train the right person. Full time position, with days at both our York and Geneva Nebraska offices.
Send resumes to apply. Application deadline is March 31, 2020
- Review Physician’s prescriptions and orders based on medical charts
- Requires math skills and hand work.
- Operate manual lens meter and other tools to achieve proper fittings for patients
- Educate patients on their corrective lens options and help them make a choice that fits their medical needs as well as lifestyle preferences
- Provide honest but compassionate feedback about aesthetic choices in frames
- Achieve sales goals and quotas as determined by office staff while attending to patients’ specific needs and desires
- Manage inventory of frames and contact lenses to ensure optimum customer satisfaction and product variety
- Communicate with physician with questions or concerns about prescriptions and other eye-related issues
Mid America Vision Center is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.