Auto Body and Paint Technician
In-Line Collision Repair Inc. is looking for a Full-time Auto Body and Paint Technician.
In-Line Collision Repair Inc has been serving the York and Surrounding Communities since 1991. We are locally owned and take pride in our work.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Operate collision repair equipment to repair damaged vehicles prior to painting.
• Make quality repairs while maintaining high standards for efficiency and observing
all safety requirements.
• Perform all necessary preparation work on damaged surfaces of vehicles in accordance with professional standards in a timely fashion
• Review work orders and identify damage.
• Remove vehicle parts, if necessary, using appropriate power equipment and hand tools.
• Perform routine preventive maintenance
• Prime: clean and mask repaired areas, mix primer, apply appropriate number of coats of primer.
• Refinish Repairs
• Maintain material and supply inventory
• Familiarity with tools and equipment
• Ability to handle physical workload
• Deadline and detail-oriented
• Excellent organizational skills required.
• Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
• Physical Requirements: stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat. Ability to lift 50 pounds, Manual dexterity, repetitive motion tasks.
• Medical insurance
• Paid vacation after 1 year
• Paid holidays
• No Saturday or Sunday
• Employee discount
• Training in paint system will be provided.
• Commission based pay with guaranteed minimum.
In-Line Collision Repair Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities