Cooks - DishwashersGOOD 2 GO
HUDDLE HOUSE IN YORK is NOW HIRING for
Full-time and Part-time Cooks and Dishwashers.
Evenings, Weekends and Overnight Shifts are available.
• Report to work on time in a clean and complete proper uniform
• Greet all customers with a smile and a verbal greeting, “GOOD MORNING” or “WELCOME TO HUDDLE HOUSE”.
• Prepare food in a timely manner once the order is placed.
• Complete the position checklist while stocking and preparing the unit for the next shift.
• Using all tools provided by the manager keep the work clean at all times.
• Bring all items of concern to the attention of the manager immediately, especially safety concerns and customer service complaints.
• Know the menu, the daily features when applicable and be sure they are cooked and presented correctly.
• Know your duties and the duties of coworkers to maximize teamwork throughout the day.
• Know and follow the Huddle House steps of service with each and every guest to maximize shift sales
• Practice all rules for safety food handling cash security and all other restaurant policies.
• Perform all prepping and cleaning duties as detailed or assigned by supervisor
• Make a difference in food cost by controlling waste and portion control
• Ability to communicate effectively with all restaurant staff
• Some previous restaurant experience preferred
• “Can do” attitude and willingness to be at your during your shift
The Huddle House is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.