Network & Systems Engineer
Network Systems Engineer
Cornerstone Bank – York, Nebraska
Cornerstone Bank attracts some of the brightest, most talented and committed professionals in the financial services industry. We are a family-owned bank with 43 banking locations in 34 communities in Nebraska. We are a growing, team-oriented bank with opportunities for advancement at all levels.
In addition to offering a full line of traditional banking products and services, our bank is unique because we also offer trust services, investment services, insurance products and a data center that serves the technology needs of numerous other financial institutions in the state. This environment lends itself to a larger variety of career opportunities.
At Cornerstone Bank, we know our people are our most important asset. We value our employees input and collective ideas because we share core values that lead to our success. This environment makes for a great place to work.
Cornerstone Bank offers a comprehensive employment package which includes a tuition reimbursement program and profit sharing plan in addition to our normal benefits.
You could become a member of the Cornerstone family. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
Cornerstone Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
Essential Functions of the job include:
- Responsible for supporting the network system and delivery of software applications meeting user needs.
- Assist in the installation of equipment as needed to keep projects on schedule.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of Microsoft server platforms, such as Active Directory, DNS, file system security and DHCP.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of Cisco products and Dell/EMC storage systems.
- Help manage software applications such as SQL, DBII, Exchange.
- Help manage VMWare infrastructure and others.
- Responsible for ensuring that positive and professional relationships are maintained with our Client Banks and their personnel.
- All other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum of 5 years appropriate job experience, CompTIA, MCSE, CCNA certification.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, file system security and DHCP.
- Working knowledge of VMware, Cisco networking, SQL and Exchange.
- A degree in business, math computer science, information systems, system engineering or related technical field are helpful, but not required.
- Experience in a network systems environment required.
- Strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with other bank personnel, management and co-workers.
- Organizational skills, ability to prioritize work assignments, sound judgment, courtesy, tact and
- General banking knowledge and experience helpful but not required.
- Ability to deliver unmatched customer service.