The City of York Parks and Recreation department is seeking to hire a full-time Custodian Supervisor.
This position will supervise custodian staff and perform janitorial and facility maintenance.
Cleaning and maintaining the City Auditorium, Community Center, City Offices, Family Aquatic Center, Library and Police Station; ordering, distributing, and inventorying supplies for all City of York facilities; event preparation; general yard work and snow removal; basic plumbing, electrical, and mechanical repairs; and maintaining the Community Center and Family Aquatic Center swimming pools and spa per state regulations.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in janitorial and custodial work
- Knowledge of plumbing, electrical, and mechanical systems
- Current Nebraska Certified Pool Operator or ability to obtain within three months
- Valid driver’s license
- Applicant must be 18 years of age and authorized to work in the United States
The City of York offers a competitive salary along with an excellent benefit package.
City of York is an Equal Opportunity Employer