State Trained Nursing Assistant (STNA)
Providence Care Center has several exciting new opportunities for a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA).
Our beautiful campus located near the coast of Lake Erie offers residents an array of senior living services. We are seeking candidates who will promote the values of Compassion, Inclusion, Integrity, Excellence, and Collaboration in their interactions and the care they provide our residents. If you wish to join a team where you will be valued and appreciated, Providence Care Center is the place for you.
Exceptional Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer contributions for Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% employer contributions
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pay on demand
- Paid time off (PTO) with cash out option
- Annual Merit Increases
The State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) performs the basic nursing duties in a nursing home to provide for the comfort, safety and hygiene needs of residents in a nursing home. The STNA assists residents in maintain and possibly increasing their level of independence wherever possible.
- Current license for State Tested Nursing Assistant in the state of Ohio.
- Long-term care experience preferred.