Registered Nurse (RN)
St. Clare Commons has several exciting new opportunities for a Registered Nurse (RN).
St. Clare commons opened its faith-based state of the art campus in Perrysburg, Ohio in 2013 and continues expanding its ministry. As our campus continues to grow, we currently have opportunities for Registered Nurses who have a genuine passion for caring for our elders.
Exceptional Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer contributions for Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% employer contributions
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pay on demand
- Paid time off (PTO) with cash out option
- Annual Merit Increases
The RN is accountable for the delivery of safe and therapeutic resident care from admission through discharge in collaboration with the physician, family and other members of the multi-disciplinary health care team. Delivery of quality nursing care is assured through utilization of the nursing process. The goal of resident care shall be toward restoring and maintaining each resident’s capabilities at their maximum mental and physical level. The RN serves as a positive clinical role model for staff as well as a resource person.
- Current license for Registered Nurse in the state of Ohio.
- Currently certified in CPR, long-term care experience preferred.