Registered Nurse (RN)
At St. Leonard, we are committed to ensuring our workplace is a warm setting where your skills and career can be nurtured and developed. We desire to create an environment for our staff to be fulfilled and satisfied.
St. Leonard is the third largest employer in the city of Centerville and was named one of the Healthiest Employers by the Dayton Business Journal.
Summary of Duties:
Provides direct care to residents according to each person's individualized plan of care, incusing medications and treatments. Administers IV therapy within the parameters of licensure and certification. Documents medication and treatments given, resident progress and condition changes, and other documentation assigned. Supervises the activities of the CNAs on duty, including monitoring of completion of their assignment and documentation. Communicates changes in residents' conditions to the ADON, DON, physician, responsible party in a timely manner. Provides basic first aid for employees and visitors in the facility, including completion of incident reports. Participates in the care planning process, as assigned. Provides instruction and education to residents and responsible parties regarding residents' condition and care practices.
Flexible scheduling and excellent benefit packages.
Qualification: Active RN license in the State of Ohio
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Registered Nurse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
- Nursing home
- full time and part time
- 6a - 6p
- 12 hours
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
We recognize our employees’ contributions to CHI Living Communities by offering benefit programs to enhance and preserve their work/life balance and help them protect, plan, and prepare for today and tomorrow. Benefits vary for PRN, part and full-time employees, you can always check with the Human Resource Director at the Center for information. We truly believe that home is here for our residents and our employees.
Professional and Personal Growth Opportunities
CHI Living Communities supports employees’ professional and personal growth with opportunities on and off-campus.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program for full and part-time employees
- Online Campus Learning with Relias Learning
- Dedication to identifying and promoting people from within
CHI Living Communities recognizes that employees need time away from work to rejuvenate and have a balanced work/life.
- Employees accumulate paid time off based on hours worked
- New employees can begin to accumulate up to 160 PTO hours off
- PTO increases with additional years of service
- Time and a half is paid for work done on holidays
- Company-paid time off for jury duty
- Company-paid time off for bereavement
Health Protection for You and Your Family
CHI Living Communities offers a comprehensive health benefits package to help you improve and maintain your health and the well-being of your family with special programs for weight loss and exercise. The following benefits are available to employees working 30 hours or more a week.
- Employee medical coverage with the majority paid by CHI Living Communities
- Multiple health insurance plan options so you can select the one that works best for you and your family
- Dental Option Plan with 75% paid by CHI Living Communities - Click here to learn about Superior Dental Care Value Added Benefits
- Vision Option Plan - Learn about a special hearing aid discount program connected with the plan
- 100% Company-Paid Short-Term Disability
- 100% Company-Paid Long-Term Disability
We value our employees’ futures.
- Full-time employees benefit from company-paid life insurance valued at two times their annual salary
- All employees are eligible for the Fidelity Investments 401K Plan
- Automatic employer contribution for employees who meet the 1,000-hour requirement and are active at the end of the calendar year
- All employees are eligible for the Employee Assistance Program through Mutual of Omaha that provides confidential assistance for employees and their immediate families, if ever in need.