Registered Nurse (RN)
Namaste has several exciting new opportunities for a Registered Nurse (RN).
Namaste Alzheimer Center offers residential Dementia and Alzheimer’s care in a beautiful location at the base of Cheyenne Mountain. We are seeking candidates who will promote the values of Compassion, Inclusion, Integrity, Excellence, and Collaboration in their interactions and the care they provide our residents. If you wish to join a team where you will be valued and appreciated, Namaste is the place for you.
Exceptional Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer contributions for Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% employer contributions
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pay on demand
- Paid time off (PTO) with cash out option
- Annual Merit Increases
The RN is accountable for the delivery of safe and therapeutic resident care from admission through discharge in collaboration with the physician, family and other members of the multi-disciplinary health care team. Delivery of quality nursing care is assured through utilization of the nursing process. The goal of resident care shall be toward restoring and maintaining each resident’s capabilities at their maximum mental and physical level. The RN serves as a positive clinical role model for staff as well as a resource person.
Pay Starting at $36.25, depending on experience.
- Current license for Registered Nurse in the state of Colorado.
- Currently certified in CPR, long-term care experience preferred.