Director of Nursing - Madonna Manor
Madonna Manor is a faith-based healthcare facility, is seeking a qualified candidate for Director of Nursing with at least 5 years experience in long-term care to oversee a 60-bed SNF. Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing and be a Registered Nurse in the State of Kentucky. Experience with MDS, care planning, Survey Management, working knowledge of Performance Improvement process preferred, and knowledge of Point Click Care a plus. Candidate should be committed to our wellness philosophy and Madonna Manor values with an engaging personality. Qualified candidates must possess a genuine heart for the aging population and an appreciation of a faith-based environment.
In addition, the Director of Nursing is responsible for the following duties:
- Monitoring and improving the overall quality of nursing services
- Maintaining effective communication with interdisciplinary team, residents, families, physicians and staff
- Performing activities related to residents nursing care needs as necessary
- Participating in the development, implementation and evaluation of facility performance improvement program
- Collaborating with the Administrator to operate the Nursing department in accordance with established policies and procedures of the facility
Our excellent Benefits Incl:
Health Insurance, Fully paid disability insurance, 401K Contribution, Fully paid Life Insurance and Paid Time Off to our full and part time employees. An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
We recognize our employees’ contributions to CHI Living Communities by offering benefit programs to enhance and preserve their work/life balance and help them protect, plan, and prepare for today and tomorrow. Benefits vary for PRN, part and full time employees, you can always check with the Human Resource Director at the Center for information. We truly believe that home is here for our residents and our employees.
Professional and Personal Growth Opportunities
CHI Living Communities supports employees’ professional and personal growth with opportunities on and off campus.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program for full and part time employees
- Online Campus Learning with Relias Learning
- Dedication to identifying and promoting people from within
CHI Living Communities recognizes that employees need time away from work to rejuvenate and have a balanced work/life.
- Employees accumulate paid time off based on hours worked
- New employees can begin to accumulate up to 160 PTO hours off
- PTO increases with additional years of service
- Time and a half is paid for work done on holidays
- Company-paid time off for jury duty
- Company-paid time off for bereavement
Health Protection for You and Your Family
CHI Living Communities offers a comprehensive health benefit package to help you improve and maintain your health and the well-being of your family with special programs for weight loss and exercise. The following benefits are available to employees working 30 hours or more a week.
- Employee medical coverage with the majority paid by CHI Living Communities
- Multiple health insurance plan options so you can select the one that works best for you and your family
- Dental Option Plan with 75% paid by CHI Living Communities - Click here to learn about Superior Dental Care Value Added Benefits
- Vision Option Plan - Learn about a special hearing aid discount program connected with the plan
- 100% Company-Paid Short-Term Disability
- 100% Company-Paid Long-Term Disability
- Learn about our Virtual Physician Visit Program
- Earn money for your HSA just by walking every day - Read more about the Motion® Program here
Plans for You and Your Family’s Future
We value our employees’ futures.
- Full-time employees benefit from company-paid life insurance valued at two times their annual salary
- All employees are eligible for the Fidelity Investments 401K Plan
- Automatic employer contribution for employees who meet the 1,000-hour requirement and are active at the end of the calendar year
- All employees are eligible for the Employee Assistance Program through Mutual of Omaha that provides confidential assistance for employees and their immediate families, if ever in need