Director of Nursing
Full Time Days
Our benefits are second to none.
Come and work in a family like atmosphere. Our campus is beautifully situated on 44 acres across from Pearson Metro Park in Oregon, Ohio. We are offering a Full Time position to COVID vaccinated candidates.
The Director of Nursing is responsible for the administration of the nursing department. This includes but is not limited to: policy development/implementation (in coordination with Regional Clinical Director), organizational planning, the direction of the nursing care delivery and the development and monitoring of standards of nursing practices. This position requires promoting public relations, education, and consultation within assigned units. Furthermore, every employee must abide by all campus, departmental, and safety policies, rules, and regulations.
As part of CommonSpirit Health, CHI Living Communities offers seniors numerous safe, convenient living options, including independent and assisted living, skilled nursing, rehabilitation and memory care. Deeply rooted in our Catholic heritage and continually fulfilling our healing ministry for people of all faiths, we invite you to contact us so we may help you discover why your next home is here.
The organization has become one of the fastest growing Catholic organizations for older adults in the United States. CHI Living Communities is changing the image of retirement living by developing state-of-the-art social living communities that provide the highest quality of continuum care needs with enriched services. CHI Living Communities' holistic, spiritual approach provides resident-centered care for more than 2,000 residents, with campuses in Colorado, Iowa, Kentucky, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon and Wisconsin.
With more than 3,000 dedicated staff, the organization focuses on enriching the lives of residents every day with an unwavering commitment to providing the highest quality of care. CHI Living Communities takes pride in its focus of going above what is mandated by ensuring that staff members are knowledgeable and well-educated by providing specialized Alzheimer and dementia training as well as wellness and spiritual support. Additionally, all of our campuses offer executive chefs on staff and an exceptional array of activities for all levels of care.
We recognize our employees’ contributions to CHI Living Communities by offering benefit programs to enhance and preserve their work/life balance and help them protect, plan, and prepare for today and tomorrow. Benefits vary for PRN, part and full time employees, you can always check with the Human Resource Director at the Center for information. We truly believe that home is here for our residents and our employees.
Professional and Personal Growth Opportunities
CHI Living Communities supports employees’ professional and personal growth with opportunities on and off campus.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program for full and part time employees
- Online Campus Learning with Relias Learning
- Dedication to identifying and promoting people from within
CHI Living Communities recognizes that employees need time away from work to rejuvenate and have a balanced work/life.
- Employees accumulate paid time off based on hours worked
- New employees can begin to accumulate up to 160 PTO hours off
- PTO increases with additional years of service
- Time and a half is paid for work done on holidays
- Company-paid time off for jury duty
- Company-paid time off for bereavement
Health Protection for You and Your Family
CHI Living Communities offers a comprehensive health benefit package to help you improve and maintain your health and the well-being of your family with special programs for weight loss and exercise. The following benefits are available to employees working 30 hours or more a week.
- Employee medical coverage with the majority paid by CHI Living Communities
- Multiple health insurance plan options so you can select the one that works best for you and your family
- Dental Option Plan with 75% paid by CHI Living Communities - Click here to learn about Superior Dental Care Value Added Benefits
- Vision Option Plan - Learn about a special hearing aid discount program connected with the plan
- 100% Company-Paid Short-Term Disability
- 100% Company-Paid Long-Term Disability
- Learn about our Virtual Physician Visit Program
- Earn money for your HSA just by walking every day - Read more about the Motion® Program here
Plans for You and Your Family’s Future
We value our employees’ futures.
- Full-time employees benefit from company-paid life insurance valued at two times their annual salary
- All employees are eligible for the Fidelity Investments 401K Plan
- Automatic employer contribution for employees who meet the 1,000-hour requirement and are active at the end of the calendar year
- All employees are eligible for the Employee Assistance Program through Mutual of Omaha that provides confidential assistance for employees and their immediate families, if ever in need