Dining Server / Dietary Aide - The Gardens at St Elizabeth
The Gardens at St. Elizabeth, located in the historic Highlands neighborhood of Denver, is a senior living community looking for Dining Servers to join our team!
We currently have an opportunity for Dining Servers who have a genuine passion for caring for our elders. We are looking for a fun and friendly people with a great attitude and good work ethic. Must be punctual, dependable and display team focus.
6am to 2pm, 10:30am to 7pm, or 3:30pm to 7pm
- Maintaining a safe and cleanly working environment
- Handles food and equipment according to sanitation policies and procedures
- Taking and delivering residents meal and drink orders
- Dishing and serving meals to residents directly on nursing units
- Preparation of meals in accordance with dietary and medical restrictions
- Wash and sanitize dishware and cookware
- Stock food and supplies in storeroom and cooler areas
- Performs other tasks as assigned
If you are interested in sharing your talent with a group of amazing seniors and employees in a faith-based organization, apply today!
- Must be able to work weekends
- Must be able to pass a drug screening test
Work Time: Full Time and Part Time
Years of Experience: 0
Salary Range: 16.00-17.50
We recognize our employees’ contributions to CHI Living Communities by offering benefit programs to enhance and preserve their work/life balance and help them protect, plan, and prepare for today and tomorrow. Benefits vary for PRN, part and full time employees, you can always check with the Human Resource Director at the Center for information. We truly believe that home is here for our residents and our employees.
Professional and Personal Growth Opportunities
CHI Living Communities supports employees’ professional and personal growth with opportunities on and off campus.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program for full and part time employees
- Online Campus Learning with Relias Learning
- Dedication to identifying and promoting people from within
CHI Living Communities recognizes that employees need time away from work to rejuvenate and have a balanced work/life.
- Employees accumulate paid time off based on hours worked
- New employees can begin to accumulate up to 160 PTO hours off
- PTO increases with additional years of service
- Time and a half is paid for work done on holidays
- Company-paid time off for jury duty
- Company-paid time off for bereavement
Health Protection for You and Your Family
CHI Living Communities offers a comprehensive health benefit package to help you improve and maintain your health and the well-being of your family with special programs for weight loss and exercise. The following benefits are available to employees working 30 hours or more a week.
- Employee medical coverage with the majority paid by CHI Living Communities
- Multiple health insurance plan options so you can select the one that works best for you and your family
- Dental Option Plan with 75% paid by CHI Living Communities - Click here to learn about Superior Dental Care Value Added Benefits
- Vision Option Plan - Learn about a special hearing aid discount program connected with the plan
- 100% Company-Paid Short-Term Disability
- 100% Company-Paid Long-Term Disability
- Learn about our Virtual Physician Visit Program
- Earn money for your HSA just by walking every day - Read more about the Motion® Program here
Plans for You and Your Family’s Future
We value our employees’ futures.
- Full-time employees benefit from company-paid life insurance valued at two times their annual salary
- All employees are eligible for the Fidelity Investments 401K Plan
- Automatic employer contribution for employees who meet the 1,000-hour requirement and are active at the end of the calendar year
- All employees are eligible for the Employee Assistance Program through Mutual of Omaha that provides confidential assistance for employees and their immediate families, if ever in need