Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Namaste has several exciting new opportunities for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
Namaste Alzheimer Center offers residential Dementia and Alzheimer’s care in a beautiful location at the base of Cheyenne Mountain. We are seeking candidates who will promote the values of Compassion, Inclusion, Integrity, Excellence, and Collaboration in their interactions and the care they provide our residents. If you wish to join a team where you will be valued and appreciated, Namaste is the place for you.
Exceptional Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer contributions for Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% employer contributions
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pay on demand
- Paid time off (PTO) with cash out option
- Annual Merit Increases
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) performs direct and indirect care in collaboration with team leaders including LPNs, RNs, and Charge Nurses. Provides care as assigned in a manner which ensures resident comfort and safety according to policies and procedures. Duties may include assisting with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs), lifting, transferring, vital signs, weight, pericare, dressing, reminders for meals, toileting, assisting with activities, and appointments according to the facility’s guidelines.
Pay starting at $17.50, depending on experience.
- Current license for Certified Nursing Assistant in the state of Colorado.
- Long-term care experience preferred.