Aurora Meat Block in Aurora, NE has an immediate opening for a Butcher/Meat Cutter
A growing small family business has the following full-time position available Butcher/Meat Cutter
Guaranteed 40 hours plus overtime every week. Will help to butcher beef and butchering hogs. No experience necessary, will train. Working in our processing area cutting and de-boning meat. Able to lift 50-60 pounds several times a day is a must.
Butchers/Meat Cutter Duties include but not limited to:
- Sharpen and adjust knives and cutting equipment
- Receive, inspect, and store meat upon delivery
- Cut, debone, or grind pieces of meat
- Weigh, wrap, and display meat or meat products
- Cut or prepare meats to specification or customers’ orders
- Store meats in refrigerators or freezers at the required temperature
- Clean equipment and work areas to maintain health and sanitation standards
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.